Rights and Permissions Requests
If you would like to copy, reprint, translate, or in any way reproduce all or any part of a book published by Southern Illinois University Press, you must request permission to do so. Please carefully check the credit line accompanying the material, the copyright page, and/or the acknowledgments before submitting a request. You may send your request by letter, fax, or e-mail. Permission cannot be granted over the phone.
Please submit the following information
Information about the SIU Press material you wish to use:
- Author or Editor
- Complete title
- Year of publication
- Page numbers and, if applicable, figure or illustration numbers
Information about you:
- Full Address
- Phone number
Information about your project:
- An explanation of the use of this material (for classroom use, reproduction of material for sale, reproduction of material for promotion, translation, other)
- Your publisher
- Your title
- Your author or editor
- Date to be published
- Number of pages of printed book
- Distribution (e.g. U.S only, World)
- Format (e.g., paperback, paperback and cloth, cloth only, online, other)
- If a translation, please specify the language.
- Print run
Send your requests to:
Southern Illinois University Press
Rights and Permissions Department
1915 University Press Dr.
SIUC Mail Code 6806
Carbondale, IL 62901
Fax: (618) 453-3787 or 453-1221
Questions? Contact the Rights and Permissions Manager at 618-453-6617.